Mission: provide children with strong and enduring, professionally supported one-to-one relationships that change their lives for the better, forever.
Accountability: by partnering with parents/guardians, volunteers and others in the community we are accountable for each:
- Higher aspirations, greater confidence, and better relationships
- Avoidance of risky behaviors
- Educational success
Outcomes: National research has shown that positive relationships between Littles and their Bigs have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives. By participating in our programs, Little Brothers and Sisters are:
- are more confident
- are more likely to steer clear of drugs and alcohol
- do better in school
- get along better with their family and friends
- feel better about themselves
Real Men are Bigs: This year we are looking for more men to become Big Brothers to one of the over 100 boys waiting for a male mentor.